Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The gatos...




I was looking through some pictures that were on the camera and thought these were just too cute. These pictures would be post-catnip time. Beatrice likes to roll all over the paper plate we put the catnip on and usually ends up wearing a good portion of it...basically defeating the idea that we won't get it in the carpet. Bigsby on the other hand would just prefer to stick his nose in the catnip jar and sniff away. Oh...to be a cat...somedays that would be the life.

As for what's happening in our house...well, I am getting ready to head off to our Tri Kappa State Convention this weekend in Indianapolis. Even though there will be hundreds of women there, it will be great fun to catch up with officers from the other chapters I have gotten to know through our regional conferences. This year I served as Vice President and will be heading down state with our current President. I'm hoping to get alot of good ideas to use as President next year.

While I'm out of the house, Lou will be picking up my brother and going to some kind of beer festival/tasting thing in Munster, IN. Lou always loves trying something new out and the weather is supposed to be great this weekend....so, I'm sure the guys will have a great time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: